We know it’s important to give back to you, our amazing customers. One way we do this is through our rewards scheme. We award you points for various actions which you can then use to get money off future orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
It couldn’t be simpler to join our rewards scheme. Simply create an account on our website and we will automatically enroll you. We’ll even give you some points to start with!
Sound good? Create your account now and start saving!
You can earn points a number of different ways.
- Create an account
All new customers will receive 150 points for creating an account with us.
- Make a purchase
When you place on order through our site, we will credit your points balance with 5 points for every £1 spent.
- Submit a review
Earn 50 points when you leave a review of any products that you have purchased.
- Refer a friend
Use your referral link and we will give you and your friend 500 points each after they sign up and place their first order.
Simply click the ‘My Rewards’ option from within your Account Dashboard, or click here to go there now.
You will be given the option to redeem points in your shopping basket. If you have a lot of points but don’t want to redeem them all at one go, you can opt to enter a specific amount instead!
You need a minimum of 200 reward points when redeeming for the first time. After this, there are no further restrictions and you may use some or all of your points at any time.
Your points will be valid for the lifetime of your account with us.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have registered for an account and be logged in when placing an order to earn points. Orders made via Guest Checkout do not qualify for our rewards scheme and will not earn points.
- Points are non-transferable, no cash alternative is available.
- Points are not earned on any delivery or other fees.
- Returns made in line with our returns policy will see refunds made back to the original payment method.
- We may cancel, alter or suspend any customers point balance at any time.
- Wholesale accounts are not eligible for this scheme.